Ride the Waves in Maui
No trip to Maui is complete without splashing into the water for some of the legendary Maui surfing. The island of Maui provides epic waves for you to ride. Whether you are just beginning or an experienced surfer, Maui has something for everyone. There’s a plethora of surf shops offering lessons and board rentals. When properly instructed, surfing is safe for children and adults. Many of the surf schools guarantee that you will stand up on a wave your first time out. Itemized below are a few surf schools we recommend:
- Goofy Foot Surf School – 505 Front St #123, Lahaina, HI 96761 – (808) 244-9283
- Big Kahuna Adventures HI – 1913 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753 – (808) 875-6395
- Maui Waveriders – 133 Prison St, Lahaina, HI 96761 – (877) 313-7873
- Island Scuba – 100 Nohea Kai Dr, Lahaina, HI 96761 – 1-888-606-4608
- Surf Shack – 1993 S Kihei Rd, Ste 12 Kihei, HI – (808) 875-7098
Every day is a good day at our Kahana Sunset condo rentals. Our island boasts of beauty and crystal clear waters, allowing you to enjoy a tranquil setting as you shred the waves. Our warm waters are clean and pollution free, creating an experience of a lifetime. If you’re here during whale watching season, there is a good chance you will see whales playing nearby as your waiting for next glassy set to roll in. Surfing is one of many Maui activities to enjoy while visiting our little slice of paradise.