Please contact Kahana Sunset if you have any questions regarding your reservation or an upcoming trip to Maui—we are happy to assist you with planning your vacation and stay in our Maui condo rentals! Mahalo, and we hope to see you soon.
Map of Maui
From the moment you touch down at Maui’s palm-tree lined Kahului Airport you are officially on island time! Get in the Aloha spirit of Hawaii on your drive to our Kahana condo rentals by experiencing the panoramic views and the promise of adventure to come. Driving directions are listed below; please contact our office staff at 800-669-1488 with any questions. See you on the beach!
- Start out going SOUTHWEST on TERMINAL/PARKING/RENTAL CAR RETURN ACC toward TERMINAL ACC. 0.4 miles
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto AIRPORT EXIT/RETURN TO TERMINAL ACC. 0.1 miles
- Turn RIGHT onto KEOLANI PL. 0.7 miles
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto DAIRY RD/HI-380. Continue to follow HI-380. 6.2 miles
- Turn LEFT onto HONOAPIILANI HWY/HI-30 S. Continue to follow HI-30 S. past Lahaina and Kaanapali resorts. 24.2 miles
- Turn LEFT at the light on Napilihau St.
- Turn LEFT at the end of the road on L. Honoapiilani Hwy.
- Turn RIGHT into the second Kahana Sunset entrance.
- Check-in office will be on your left.
Estimated time: 50 minutes, Distance: approx. 32 miles from Kahului airport.
Direct mainland flights and daily inter-island flights from Honolulu are available to Kahului Airport (OGG) on Maui, 35 miles away. Inter-island flights from Honolulu to Kapalua/West Maui Airport just 5 minutes away.
Need assistance getting around, contact Dollar Rental Car.