View Maui From the Sky
The views are incredible from your lanai or as you walk along our beach but there’s no comparison to the views you’ll appreciate when taking a Maui helicopter tour!
See the Valley Isle from above as you learn about the different geography and history of the island. On most tours, you’ll be able to see Haleakala, waterfalls, and sugar and pineapple plantations. During the winter, you could be lucky enough to spot migrating humpback whales off the coast of South Maui. As Hawaii’s second largest island, you’ll have plenty to look at, from our lush green valleys to the sunny beaches.
For extra value, see two islands for the price of one by booking a combination of Maui and Molokai! A helicopter tour of Maui is a truly unforgettable experience but most tour companies here will provide with you a DVD or USB drive with videos or photos of the sights you saw during your excursion.
Helicopter tour companies serving Maui:
Air Maui offers daily flights and a variety of tours to cater to every departure time. You can start your morning off with an early flight and watch the sun take over the island or end your day with a sunset flight and dinner. Air Maui’s tours include:
- Hana & Haleakala with cliff side landing – 60 minutes
- Sunset dinner landing – 90 minutes
- Hana & Haleakala – 40 – 50 minutes
- Complete island – 60 – 65 minutes
- West Maui & Molokai – 60 – 65 minutes
- West Maui & Molokai special – 40 – 50 minutes
- Maui lite – 30 minutes
- Custom Hawaii charters – scheduled on demand
Air Maui has been servicing the island for more than 20 years and has a 25-year perfect safety rating. Air Maui can be reached by phone at 808.877.7005 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blue Hawaiian uses Eco-Start helicopters for an ultra-quiet and state of the art helicopter experience. Blue Hawaiian Helicopters has been servicing Hawaii since 1982 and is highly rated. Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours include:
- West Maui mountains – 30 minutes
- West Maui and Molokai – 50 minutes
- Hana/Haleakala – 50 minutes
- Complete island – 65 minutes
- Maui spectacular – 1.5 hours
- Maui and Big Island – 2 hours
Blue Hawaiian Helicopters can be reached at 808.871.8844.
Maverick offers helicopter tours with VIP-level service and ECO-Star helicopters. They also schedule flights throughout the day to suit your schedule and have a timesaver flight with a 30-minute tour. Maverick’s tours include:
- Molokai voyage – 50 minutes
- Maui spirit – 40 – 50 minutes
- Maui dream – 60 – 70 minutes
- Sunset odyssey – 40 minutes
- Aloha adventure – 30 minutes
Maverick can be reached at 808.893.7999.
Sunshine Helicopters have flown over Hawaii for more than 25 years and use fuel-efficient “black beauties.” The company also offers combination tours of helicopter rides paired with horseback riding or a submarine adventure. The helicopter tours include:
- Hana Haleakala tour – 40 – 50 minutes
- Circle island deluxe tour – 60 – 70 minutes
- Molokai deluxe tour – 55 – 65 minutes
Sunshine Helicopters can be reached at 1.866.501.7738.
Be sure to schedule some time for a helicopter tour during your stay on Maui for an experience you’ll cherish for a lifetime.